Congratulations, by walking through the next few steps you will be one step
closer scheduling your colonoscopy.
Please review the following health history questions. If you answer yes to
any one of them, we will need to schedule you an appointment in the office prior
to scheduling the colonoscopy to ensure your safety.
- Are you taking any prescription blood thinners?
- Are you taking any diuretics such as Lasix or Hydrochlorithiazide?
- Can you talk 2 blocks without getting short of breath?
- Do you have a pacemaker or defibrillator?
- Do you have any heart disease ?
- Do you have any kidney disease or on dialysis?
- Are you over 70 years of age?
If you answered no to any of these questions, please review the next steps
before calling our office to schedule your colonoscopy.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please review the next steps
but when you are finished, call our office at 937.350.6700 and schedule an
appointment to see the doctor. At this visit he will discuss with you the risks
and benefits based on your health history.